Only show alerts marked urgent/severe?

Forecast Narrative

Listen to the latest podcast

Showers and thunderstorms in southwestern Oklahoma are moving northeast and are expected to bring rain to central and eastern Oklahoma this evening and into tomorrow. Overnight temperatures will only drop to the 60s across much of the state except the panhandle, where much cooler lows will occur. Expect mainly cloudy skies on Saturday with high temperatures generally in the mid-70s across the state. Winds will be from the southeast at 10 to 15 mph. Precipitation chances are highest in central and eastern Oklahoma at 60 percent and slightly less in western Oklahoma. On Sunday, thunderstorm chances persist across the state ahead of a cold front, with a 30 to 40 percent chance for storms, except the panhandle which will remain dry. Skies will be partly to mostly cloudy with northwest winds at 10 to 15 mph across central and southern Oklahoma and 15 to 20 mph with higher gusts across northern Oklahoma and the panhandle. Lows in the morning will drop to the 40s across western Oklahoma and the panhandle but remain in the 50s elsewhere. Highs on Sunday will reach the 70s across central and eastern Oklahoma but only the 60s across northwestern Oklahoma and the panhandle as the front moves through.

(more)
forecast
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Almanac

Sunday, April 19:


Yesterday:  High Temp:78 °F  (3:29 PM)  Moon Phase
Low Temp:56 °F  (6:43 AM)  
 
Today:Average High Temp:  73 °F  
Average Low Temp:51 °F  
Record High Temp:94 °F  (1987)
Record Low Temp:33 °F  (2013)
 
Sunrise:6:53 AM
Sunset:8:06 PM

Data Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. These data are provided "as is" and in no event shall the providers be liable for any damages including, without limitation, damages resulting from lost data or revenue, the costs of recovering such data, the costs of substituting data, claims by third parties, or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of the use of the data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and the Providers disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use the data.

©1999-2015 University of Oklahoma

This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.